Please help me with cache description

DaRkBoDoM

Hi all,

this is my 2nd hidden geocache. Once again, I need your help to check the translation (syntax and grammar) and your hints to add missing details to description.

Thank you!

Brand new geocache, placed with the collaboration of the "Gremma's gang". Be prepared to jump over fallen trees and to find some mud in your path. We suggest you to hunt for this cache during winter, because in the hot moths the small creek may completely desiccate.

This cache was placed during the "Woods Trip 2007" in a "little" place which is certainly worth a visit. The container (a plastic tray with a blue lid, not inside a bag) is hidden near an awesome small waterfall, which we named "Nymph's Waterfall", where the creek jumps over a wonderful calcareous rock into a pool of clear water.

To reach this location you'll need you wizardry and some bravery, because you'll not find any road but just some path inside the woods.

If you got enough time and you like challenges, we keenly suggest you to take half a day to follow the path of the creek toward the valley (after founding the cache): if you'll decide to do that, you'll have to found your way inside vegetation using a stick or, better, a machete and you'll have to walk over hard and slippery terrain, but you'll find a lot of waterfalls and calcareous along the creek's route, getting yourself across wild unpolluted places. If you need it, feel free to contact me asking for more informations (maps, gps tracks, ...).

WARNING! GPS signal isn't good in the area and my receiver is usually very inaccurate anyway, so the given coordinates may be up to 20-25 meters wrong. Remember: the cache isn't far from the waterfall!

If you are one of the first to find this cache (if really anyone will never go to hunt it), please send me the cache position given by your GPS units, so I can adjust the coordinates.

Happy hunting!

Hi all,

this is my 2nd hidden geocache. Once again, I need your help to check the translation (syntax and grammar) and your hints to add missing details to description.

Thank you!

Brand new geocache, placed with the collaboration of the "Gremma's gang". Be prepared to jump over fallen trees and to find some mud in your path. We suggest you to hunt for this cache during winter, because in the hot moths the small creek may completely desiccate.

I would use the word dry here.

This cache was placed during the "Woods Trip 2007" in a "little" place which is certainly worth a visit. The container (a plastic tray with a blue lid, not inside a bag) is hidden near an awesome small waterfall, which we named "Nymph's Waterfall", where the creek jumps over a wonderful calcareous rock into a pool of clear water.

do you perhaps mean limestone for calcareous?

To reach this location you'll need you wizardry and some bravery, because you'll not find any road but just

^^^

your

some path inside the woods.

If you got enough time and you like challenges, we keenly suggest you to take half a day to follow the path of the creek toward the valley (after founding the cache): if you'll decide to do that, you'll have to found

^^^^^^ ^^^^

finding find

your way inside vegetation using a stick or, better, a machete and you'll have to walk over hard and slippery terrain, but you'll find a lot of waterfalls and calcareous along the creek's route, getting yourself across wild

^^^^^^^^

limestone

unpolluted places. If you need it, feel free to contact me asking for more informations (maps, gps tracks, ...).

WARNING! GPS signal isn't good in the area and my receiver is usually very inaccurate anyway, so the given coordinates may be up to 20-25 meters wrong. Remember: the cache isn't far from the waterfall!

If you are one of the first to find this cache (if really anyone will never go to hunt it), please send me the cache position given by your GPS units, so I can adjust the coordinates.

Happy hunting!

The words I have changed I wrote in CAPITALS so you can easily see them. Please don't use the capital letters when you submit the description.

Brand new geocache, placed with the collaboration of the "Gremma's gang". Be prepared to jump over fallen trees and to find some mud in your path. WeADVISE you to hunt for this cache during winter, because in the hot MONTHS the small creek may completely DRY UP.

This cache was placed during the "Woods Trip 2007" in a "little" place which is certainly worth a visit. The container (a plastic tray with a blue lid, not inside a bag) is hidden near an awesome small waterfall, which we named "Nymph's Waterfall", where the creek jumps over a wonderful LIMESTONE rock into a pool of clear water.

To reach this location you'll need CLEVERNESS and some bravery, because you'll not find any ROADS but just some PATHS inside the woods.

If you HAVE got enough time and you like challenges, we keenly suggest you take half a day to follow the path of the creek toward the valley (after FINDING the cache): if YOU decide to do that, you'll have to FIND your way THROUGH vegetation using a stick or, better, a machete and you'll have to walk over hard and slippery terrain, but you'll find a lot of waterfalls and LIMESTONE along the creek's route, getting yourself across wild unpolluted places. If you need it, feel free to contact me asking for more informations (maps, gps tracks, ...).

If you are one of the first to find this cache (if ANYONE WILL go to hunt it), please send me the cache position given by your GPS units, so I can adjust the coordinates.

Happy hunting!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

A problem I have with your cache is that it is not good to tell people to use a machete to destroy the woods. Can you change that part????

Annie