Mapsend Canada Question

Images4U

I'll be working outside of Toronto for several months & would like to do some geocaching. I have no Canada maps for my Explorist 500. I downloaded Topo Canada (Ontario) map from the Magellan web site for $50. There was some issue with the serial number & my map won't work in my Explorist. I've been working with customer support for two weeks & still no working map.

I saw on ebay the Mapsend Topo Canada CD, Part No. 980611-10, $65. Does anyone know if this will work with the Explorist 500? It seems that Magellan no longer sells this CD. I'm a little confused. Will the Mapsend Topo Canada CD work like the Mapsend Topo 3D CD USA?

Thanks for helping.

If there was a way to send you an SD card for your 500, or send you a file of a few megs, then I could make you up a DirectRoute street-driving map AND a topo map region for the Southern part of Ontario for you with the discs that I have.

I have both the Explorist XL and the 500, and the software works wonderfully.

All I require to make the files is the serial number of your GPSr, which you can get from Preferences>About.

Send me a Personal Message if you're interested.