How do I completely uninstall Wherigo?

Spyder_Cacher

Due to problems I am having with the player crashing, I want to uninstall and reinstall it. Where are all the files located that need to be deleted?

Hello,

You should be able to on the Pocket PC, choose Start-->Settings, System Tab, Remove Programs. The, from remove programs, in the list of programs, choose Groundspeak Wherigo Player. This should remove the application. Make sure you don't have the Wherigo Player running. To check that it's fully removed, go to Start-->Programs, File Explorer and navigate to My Device, Program Files. There, you'll see a Groundspeak folder that contains Wherigo/Player. After removing the program, if you still see this, you can delete this folder.

To recap:

The Player installs to: Programs/Groundspeak/Wherigo/Player

The cartridges are in: My Documents/Groundspeak/Wherigo/Cartridges

David.

Due to problems I am having with the player crashing, I want to uninstall and reinstall it. Where are all the files located that need to be deleted?

Hello,

You should be able to on the Pocket PC, choose Start-->Settings, System Tab, Remove Programs. The, from remove programs, in the list of programs, choose Groundspeak Wherigo Player. This should remove the application. Make sure you don't have the Wherigo Player running. To check that it's fully removed, go to Start-->Programs, File Explorer and navigate to My Device, Program Files. There, you'll see a Groundspeak folder that contains Wherigo/Player. After removing the program, if you still see this, you can delete this folder.

To recap:

The Player installs to: Programs/Groundspeak/Wherigo/Player

The cartridges are in: My Documents/Groundspeak/Wherigo/Cartridges

David.

Thanks - that seems to have worked.