DeLorme PN-20

Robinhood01

The GPX files from the cache pages or from pocket queries can be downloaded into the PN-20 as waypoints through the Topo 7.0 software which comes with the PN-20. It works just fine for getting the waypoints in and the PN-20 works real well getting you to the cache. And the maps you put on the unit are the best I have seen so far.

GSAK is the way to fly if you want to sort out the GPX and pocket query results before loading them through Topo 7.

I am having no trouble getting the info from geocaching into my PN-20. Sounds like its pretty well supported to me.

Have you got a specific support question?

Plus a Delorme Employee post in here from time to time and is a geocacher also. I can't remember his name on here right now. But he seems to be very helpful.

That would be Team DeLorme. I have never bought anything but a Garmin, but this DeLorme unit has me interested. I think it's great that Team DeLorme is here. I'm not holding my breath waiting for Team Garmin or Team Magellan to show up.

Plus a Delorme Employee post in here from time to time and is a geocacher also. I can't remember his name on here right now. But he seems to be very helpful.

That would be Team DeLorme. I have never bought anything but a Garmin, but this DeLorme unit has me interested. I think it's great that Team DeLorme is here. I'm not holding my breath waiting for Team Garmin or Team Magellan to show up.

Yes, they look interesting. The mapping is generally unique compared to other companies' policies. Will have to keep am eye on them for sure.