North Bay

Anrx4you

I'm looking for some team cachers. Mostly Sonoma County. Want to look for site with historical significance? Archeology site (respected of course), and some backwoods Caches? Datums sound a littl blah to me, but maybe some antique buildings and architecture of famous architects.

Regards,

Michael S. :(

Give me a little more information on where you would like to cache in this area and I would be more than willing to give you direction to some great caches.

Thanks for tips! I've been drudging around in schools and parks and don't get me wrong, I love the hunt, but I'd love to see some cool sites. I'm thinking about hitting all my favorite awe inspiring sites and dropping off some caches. I'm in zip code 95403 and will go within a 30 mile circle for some good sites. I love taking landscape photos and visiting archaeology or historic sites. I'm thinking Gold country would be a great area for caching. Maybe on my next trip to Reno.

Thanks for the consideration :laughing:

Regards,

Michael S (Anrx4you)

Annadel State Park has alot of local history behind it and there are alot of very good caches within it's boundaries. Here's a link to the park page. Also Jack London State Park in Glen Ellen is a nice place to visit and has quite a bit of history. For some beautiful views of the valley hike up to Gunsight Rock in Mt. Hood Regional Park. You won't be disappointed.

Edited by dadfish