Southern Illinois group?

debsuh

Welcome to Geocaching!

Without knowing what part of Southern Illinois you're from, I'll gleam from your area code that you may be in the St. Louis area (you could be farther south, such as around SIU).

If you're in the St. Louis area, then SLAGA (St. Louis Area Geocachers Association) would be your best place to find fellow cachers. We are VERY active in the area and love new cachers.

If you'd like more information, head to SLAGA's website: www.geostl.com

I'm new to geocaching and VERY interested in getting involved with a group in my area code (618). Does one exist?

I'm new to geocaching and VERY interested in getting involved with a group in my area code (618). Does one exist?

Debsuh,

Welcome to geocaching. I live in Perry County, Missouri. There is a small group called SEMOG (Southeast Missouri Geocachers). It's not very large or organized yet, but hopefully it will grow bigger in the near future. So far, there have only been a few group events, but maybe if we can gather more participants, the events will become more frequent. Many of the SEMOG group also cache in Southern Illinois.