new TB from me~

Sabre-Night

i just bought and now waiting on my tags to arrive, im curiously poking through my stuff to see what would make an interesting travel bug... heres some ideas you can work with to help me come up with one! (if you'd be so kind!)

i currently have 4 ideas:

this rusty old key i found floating about outside once.. pretty certain it dosen't go to anything, i've looked.

this futuristic space shuttle thing (its about the size of a quarter )

a pocket motor (about the size of a nickel, is fun when you have a 9 volt to play with)

Mirage- Mini transformers figure, he dosen't transform either :unsure: )

any other ideas, just shout em out! i had thought about using one of my flash drives (usb jump drive) and having a mission with that, but moisture would kill the poor thing im certain, then theres risks with meddlers being "funny" and loading a virus on it and replacing it >_> )

sounds good, i'll scratch mirage off my list, i don't have the nerve to drill a hole in em... even though i wouldn't mind giving him up. maybe i'll put him in my first cache or something just as an FTF prize :3

as for the motors and key, i don't know if drilling a hole or doing anything to it would make key collectors not want it they'd just suspect the wear of it to be apart of its history.. so i may cross that off... the motors.. are HARD to drill through.. and have this funny thing of not working after you manage it... (knowing this, by sawing one open to see how it works)

i do have a backup option... i have this little metal thingy, it came off a powersource of a computer (it covered the fan area) that i could use...

Oh, I don't think he meant drill a hole through everything. It's more that you shouldn't release something that people might want to keep.

The rusty key probably wouldn't be a collectible item, but the little spaceship might. The fact is I see many little cute things used for travelers.

One of mine is a die cast tractor that I bet a few kids have wanted to keep.

A good mission/goal is going to help your bug more than a toy that is going to take the abuse of cache traveling. :unsure:

Edited by BlueDeuce

heheheh.. mission :

ROUGH UP HIS JOURNEY TO ANTARTICA!

do as much damage to him as possible before he's left in the ice!

heh

Now you're talking!

If you could find just a piece of a train rail or anvil or somethign, some piece of metal that would require high temps to affect, people would break everything trying to just leave a scratch. :unsure:

yeah, sounds good. i think i have... SOOOMETHING like that >D its a little big and heavy.. but im certain no one's gonna take it for fun stuffs, you know what goes on the inside of an alternator, or a starter motor? well i have an armeture from one, its weighty, but it'd be perfect for something like that XD