Tour de Cache Congratulations Thread

Tour de Cache - NJ

This thread is for posting your congratulatory notes and acknowledging a cacher's successful completion of either of the Tour de Cache Challenges. So with that preamble out of the way....

Congratulations to carels for being the first cachers to complete the Tour de Cache 2 - NJ DeLorme Challenge. They started filling in the pages of their DeLorme atlas on November 3 and finished five days later on November 7. While reviewing their finds it was quite evident that they had set up a systematic way of criss crossing the state to collect the required caches. Also of note is that every cache they found for the Challenge was a real physical cache with a logbook. Carels have set the bar high for the NJ DeLorme Challenge.

Well done folks, you earned your smilie! :laughing:

Edited by Tour de Cache - NJ

Right then, I'm turfing this one over from the other thread.

Congrats to carels on the FTF! FIVE DAYS... that's some mighty fast caching!

So far I've got thirteen (boxes 18-26 and 28-31) and I've been to some great ones in far-flung parts of the state, including the well-documented smash-hit horror classic 'Descent into the Manunka Chunk Tunnels', starring TRL, lakelady, Joisey Girl and ACE 2090. :laughing:

Congrats Carels - Very Impressive :) That's a lot of driving and caching in just a few days.

I've got about 13 done - its tough with Fall Back...no more after work caching (unless I skip out early) :laughing:

I accidentally doubled up on one page while skipping an adjacent page the other day...have to be more careful!