No messages arriving

Tooeygeotrashed

I have not been getting any emails, although I do get log entries for caches and TBs, and the weekly notification email of new caches. Contacted Groundspeak who responded very promptly and advised it was possibly a problem with my ISP. Since they are closed until tomorrow morning I decided to change my account email address to a googlemail account.

So in short - if anyone has been sending me messages regarding my coin trades and coin adoptions and and I've appeared to ignore you, I am truly sorry. Please try sending me a message again.

Thank you.

I have not been getting any emails, although I do get log entries for caches and TBs, and the weekly notification email of new caches. Contacted Groundspeak who responded very promptly and advised it was possibly a problem with my ISP. Since they are closed until tomorrow morning I decided to change my account email address to a googlemail account.

So in short - if anyone has been sending me messages regarding my coin trades and coin adoptions and and I've appeared to ignore you, I am truly sorry. Please try sending me a message again.

Thank you.

To alleviate any communications problems with either your ISP or via PM on this forum/Groundspeak or your geocaching account, try opening up a publicly held company email account such as Gmail, Hotmail, or Yahoo. You will find you can receive email from any of them barring a server crash.

~J

Thank you.

To alleviate any communications problems with either your ISP or via PM on this forum/Groundspeak or your geocaching account, try opening up a publicly held company email account such as Gmail, Hotmail, or Yahoo. You will find you can receive email from any of them barring a server crash.

~J

Thank you CinemaBoxers - already done. Just trying to publicise the fact that I my not have received some posted messages in the hope that this will be viewed and the senders concerned might pm me again.