Dubai Park and Grabs?

Team Maple Leaf

I'm going to be traveling to Dubai in the next couple of days. I've picked what I think is a good park and grab to drop off a coin. Most of the caches that I've looked at seem to require a 4x4 or are micro-caches. I'm looking for a good Park and Grab that is big enough to drop off a travel bug (hooked into a little stuffie). Can anyone recommend such a cache that isn't too far from the Kempinski Hotel?

Kind regards,

Danie

Team Maple Leaf in India

Try the following. All containers are big enough for a reasonable TB, can be reached in a 2x4. All distances are “as the crow flies” from the Kempinski.

Camel Track by Desert Trekker (GC10ZT6) – 8.9km - you can get a 2x4 reasonably close but will need to walk across some sand tracks to it – don’t get the car stuck!

Jebel Ali Jumble by gregdubai (GCW402) – 12.4km can park a 2x4 next to the cache

Za'abeel Park by yvesetrex (GC169QA) -15.7km – inside a public park,

Hadeeq al Khor by Navigull with when (GC12N9Q) – 18.4km – inside a public park, a little distance from the car park

Gold Cache by Springstone (GC14GA1) – 25.7km - a little way out of town but you can park a 2x4 close to it

Ghantot by Kanz Dubai Team (GCVBVF) – 41.3 km just off the Abhu Dhabi highway

Have fun in Dubai. If you are here over the weekend check out

WWFM - Madinat, Dubai, UAE by Springstone & The UAE Cachers (GC16ZTV)

Edited by Desert Trekker

Try the following. All containers are big enough for a reasonable TB, can be reached in a 2x4. All distances are “as the crow flies” from the Kempinski.

Camel Track by Desert Trekker (GC10ZT6) – 8.9km - you can get a 2x4 reasonably close but will need to walk across some sand tracks to it – don’t get the car stuck!

Jebel Ali Jumble by gregdubai (GCW402) – 12.4km can park a 2x4 next to the cache

Za'abeel Park by yvesetrex (GC169QA) -15.7km – inside a public park,

Hadeeq al Khor by Navigull with when (GC12N9Q) – 18.4km – inside a public park, a little distance from the car park

Gold Cache by Springstone (GC14GA1) – 25.7km - a little way out of town but you can park a 2x4 close to it

Ghantot by Kanz Dubai Team (GCVBVF) – 41.3 km just off the Abhu Dhabi highway

Have fun in Dubai. If you are here over the weekend check out

WWFM - Madinat, Dubai, UAE by Springstone & The UAE Cachers (GC16ZTV)

Thanks for the info. I've looked at some of these and deemed them too far as we hadn't planned to rent a car while we're there. I do plan to attend WWFM while I'm there though!

Thanks again,

Danie