Sending files to PPC

RussellM

Well, now that i have my pocket pc, i'm having trouble sending the gpx files to it. I have installed gpxview on the ppc, but i can't seem to send files to the ppc. I am using Windows Vista, so i am wondering if that is playing a part in the problem.

Thanks for any advice

RussellM

I guess you haven't done much with your ppc :)

Download this: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/devicecenter.mspx (it replaced ActiveSync)

I got that far. I have put a few programs on my pocket pc and synced with it. I just can't seem to get the gpx file on to the pocket pc. Vista is putting up a few roadblocks, but everytime i trysomething new, it doesn't work.

Simply put, i have put gpxview on my ppc, i just cant figure out how to put on any gpx files

Thanks

Russell

I got that far. I have put a few programs on my pocket pc and synced with it. I just can't seem to get the gpx file on to the pocket pc. Vista is putting up a few roadblocks, but everytime i trysomething new, it doesn't work.

Simply put, i have put gpxview on my ppc, i just cant figure out how to put on any gpx files

Thanks

Russell

Do you mean you are unable to drag and drop files from Vista to PPC using the WMDC File Management window?

Do you mean you are unable to drag and drop files from Vista to PPC using the WMDC File Management window?

The only choice it gives me under the WMDC file management window is "browse the contents of your device." Browsing is great, i can take stuff off, but it won't let me put stuff on.