Don't go to Tiger GPS.com

muffy53

I purchased a Garmin unit over the phone and the unit they sent me was worth $50.00 less than what I ordered and billed for. I got return instructions and was assured that I would be reimbersed for the shipping costs.

Guess what - - I have been told that the restocking fee would be waived (something I did'nt order) but they will not refund the purchase price.

Think twice before going to these folks!

I purchased a Garmin unit over the phone and the unit they sent me was worth $50.00 less than what I ordered and billed for. I got return instructions and was assured that I would be reimbersed for the shipping costs.

Guess what - - I have been told that the restocking fee would be waived (something I did'nt order) but they will not refund the purchase price.

Think twice before going to these folks!

No they gipped me out of my money, and I want people to be aware of their scam!

Since you've already posted this in the GPS forum (among others), I'm closing this one.

Be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Guidelines which cover spamming the forums:

Posting Messages: Posting the same message to many topics or boards is considered spam. Duplicate messages will be deleted or consolidated by our moderators. Please do your best to post new topics to the appropriate forum board, moderators will move topics that are posted inappropriately.