Gaaaaaack . . . All editing lost from cache page!

Miragee

Okay . . . I guess it's my fault for not saving all the edits on my computer, but I've never had this problem before. I made easily a dozen edits to a cache page yesterday, a page that has been in existence since last Wednesday. I didn't think I needed to Copy and Paste and Save every single edit to my computer . . . :(

I have been working on a complicated cache page that has links to 37 other caches. It is similar to this cache page.

I worked for a few hours yesterday editing and tweaking the page, removing one cache from the list, which meant I had to re-number all the caches below it. Then I made changes in the text and added several sets of coordinates with the questions to answer to get the coordinates for the final container. I also added some Attributes.

After each of the major changes, I viewed the changes to the cache page and they were there!

Today, I made a couple of minor changes to the page and now see that the page reverted to one prior to all my revisions yesterday (except the Attributes are still there) . . . !! :D:(

Raine, is there any way you can revert that page back to the way it was last night? Pretty please . . . <_<