city navigator 2008 and rural address

I have a question for you folks with CN 2008. In the county that I live in in okla we have enhanced 911 and the rural address look like 13254 CR 1530, while some counties here dont have it and still have address such as Rt.2 box 195 or HC 98 Box 314 etc. my question is will CN 2008 find such address before I lay down the cash I would like to know that, I will probably get it anyway but I was wondering :huh:

I have a question for you folks with CN 2008. In the county that I live in in okla we have enhanced 911 and the rural address look like 13254 CR 1530, while some counties here dont have it and still have address such as Rt.2 box 195 or HC 98 Box 314 etc. my question is will CN 2008 find such address before I lay down the cash I would like to know that, I will probably get it anyway but I was wondering :huh:

Not sure how your rural address works, but I can tell you the fields that you can search by (you can put in what you know and it gives you options to select from):

Street Number

Street (includes things like "Route 2")

City

State

Postal Code (Zip)

Country

For kicks and to see how it might work, I tried putting 13254 in the postal code section, but apparently, that's not a valid zip code.

I also tried 195 as a street number and "Route 2" as a street name in Oklahoma and it came up with a spot on a road labelled E1515, just south of Hartshorne.

I first used MapSource. However, I just tried it on my GPS (similar fields) and just puttine in Oklahoma and Route 2, it came up with Route 2, Hartshorne, 74547. The location on the map appears to be same as the MapSource one. I can't find how to put a postal code in on teh GPS.

Although I don't know whether any of my attempts are valid for what you are looking for, I hope it helps.

Not sure how your rural address works, but I can tell you the fields that you can search by (you can put in what you know and it gives you options to select from):

Street Number

Street (includes things like "Route 2")

City

State

Postal Code (Zip)

Country

For kicks and to see how it might work, I tried putting 13254 in the postal code section, but apparently, that's not a valid zip code.

I also tried 195 as a street number and "Route 2" as a street name in Oklahoma and it came up with a spot on a road labelled E1515, just south of Hartshorne.

I first used MapSource. However, I just tried it on my GPS (similar fields) and just puttine in Oklahoma and Route 2, it came up with Route 2, Hartshorne, 74547. The location on the map appears to be same as the MapSource one. I can't find how to put a postal code in on teh GPS.

Although I don't know whether any of my attempts are valid for what you are looking for, I hope it helps.

The enhanced 911 addresses are as such, sorry I should have been clearer

i.e. 13254 (is the house number or street number) CR (county road) 1530 (street or road name) ada, ok 74820 is the postal code so that address would read like this

13524 CR 1530 Ada, OK 74820

Hopefully that is clearer for everyone and thanks for the help

i dont know if that is a real address or not

It would probably be helpful to have a real address from you to be able to test it out...

My parents' address changed a few years ago for the same reason here in Pennsylvania. Their address used to be "RD2 Box 115" in their community, but is now a standard street address. Their new address does work correctly in CN 2008, for what it's worth.

It would probably be helpful to have a real address from you to be able to test it out...

My parents' address changed a few years ago for the same reason here in Pennsylvania. Their address used to be "RD2 Box 115" in their community, but is now a standard street address. Their new address does work correctly in CN 2008, for what it's worth.

My parents also have a rural 911 address. (They receive their mail at a PO Box) Their address works correctly in CN 2008, or it gets close. I have noticed that the addresses even in cities don't always line up, but will get you on the same block.

YM (of course ) MV