Activation Code Information Friends Link

Nochipra

I've seen quite a few people in this forum who are having trouble with finding out where to get activation codes for their coins so I've decided what I am going to do is each time we receive a coin and activate it, I am putting the information of where I got the code in the description part of the coin page on our profile page. This way if we have a coin that you have just acquired and don't know where to activate it you can look at our list and see if we have that coin and find out where to get the codes. We have not been collecting long so I went back and did this for all the coins we now have activated. I would encourage all new collectors to do this too and post here to let everyone know that they have the activation code info for their coins as well. I realize it would be much more difficult for people with a lot of coins to do this now but if you happen to put that info on your coin info please post it here. I know there is at least one link in this forum that has a bunch posts with info on where to get a code for the coins asked about; but I think it is much easier to look at the icons on someones list and get the information you need that way instead of trying to read through a bunch of posts. You may want to request to put us in your friend list so that you can easily access our coin information.