Backlit of Garmin 60 CSX.

jowook

Hello guys. I just received 60 CSX from Amazon and have been playing with it for a while. One bugging thing is I have to set up the backlight everytime I turn off and on. I'd like to set up 80% brightness and it turns off after 15 seconds permanantly. Thanks in advance.

Hello guys. I just received 60 CSX from Amazon and have been playing with it for a while. One bugging thing is I have to set up the backlight everytime I turn off and on. I'd like to set up 80% brightness and it turns off after 15 seconds permanantly. Thanks in advance.

me too.

@Team LPD: I think he means that after powering off the unit, next time he uses it he has to go into setup>display (or whatever it is) and enable illumination, otherwise it doesn't illuminate. That's my issue too.

Yes, even if you had it set to be on it will turn off when it is restarted. However you do not need to go into the menu to reset it at the level you want it to be. After starting press and release the 'on' key quickly and it will come on at the level it was last set at, then press the enter key.