Uniontown area Geocachers?

Woodland_Spirit

I was wondering if there were any Uniontown area (or fairly close) geocachers groups? If so could you direct me to the right forum? (I already looked at the organizations topic/forum..nothing I could find there)

Anyway, if there arent any, has anyone thought about getting one started/or would like to start one?

You can always take a look at Tri-Go. It's a Yahoo group centered around Pittsburgh...

A lot of trigo members have hidden and found caches down there in the Cong. There's also PAGA in the Pittsburgh area. I'm not aware of any specific group for the Uniontown area, you're kind of halfway between Pittsburgh and Morgantown there. By the way, Monongahela here.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thewheeldeal/

The Wheel Deal - it's a small group and just getting off the ground.

We here in the Cong also get together now and again off line so no smiley or anything just Friends, Food, and Fun. If you like I will add you to the invite list.

I just applied to join the group on yahoo, I used a different email address though. Looking forward to chatting with all of you. Thank you so much for the invite and am looking forward to meeting all of you on the 5th.

:ph34r: