Hello I am new

SyntheticLife

Hello all I am relatively new to geocaching and I am very interested my friend told me about it (he lives up the street) I am gonna go geocaching with him on friday for the first time and before I forget let me introduce myself I am 14 (turning 15 the 22nd) I love to run bike and the such but am also a big video gamer I love to read and learn I also love to collect hot wheels I can be quite stealthy (from which I have learned is very useful here) I don't much else to say so I will talk to you later goodbye!

Awesome :lol:

I'm pretty new here too. I've been lurking on the boards for 2-3 weeks, just got my GPSr a few days ago & have gone out on 3 short hunts. I learned a lot lurking on the boards while I was waiting for delivery of my unit & it didn't take too much time/effort to figure out how to get the little box to do what I wanted it to do (& I was born waaaay before the video game era, LOL). I just found a local route that has a lot of really good caches on it, gonna take the family out for a Sunday drive & lunch in the wilderness this weekend.

Good luck & good scenery (be it human or nature in nature).