Mobipocket Alternative for Pocket PC = GPXView

Now that Mobipocket and Geocaching.com are no longer working together, I have had to search for alternatives, and much to my delight I have found that there are many alternatives! Until now I had not realized that ALL of the information you need is located in the GPX file itself! How was I to know? My GPS only gives so many characters of the title, usually not enough to give you the full name of the person that placed the cache.

So knowing that the GPX contains everything for every cache, including hints and the last several logs, I searched, and found an excellent FREE program out there for PocketPCs named GPXView!

Here is a link to the page:

http://strandberg.org/gpxview/

He's taking donations through PayPal, so if you love this program show the author how much!

Since you've already posted this in the website section of the forums, I'm closing this one.

In the future, please do not submit multiple posts on the same topic to different sections of the forums. The forum guidelines linked at the top of every page go over that as well as other usage guidelines for the forums.

Thanks.