Premium membership only lasted 1 day

Scoobmaster

Hello all.

I have a strange and perplexing problem. On August 9, I upgraded my membership from basic to premium (1 month, renewable) via PayPal. The transaction went through smooth and I received an "S-XXXX...." activation number via PayPal that I used to activate my account. I created and received a few pocket queries and all was wonderful! :D

Fast forward to Monday (8/13) and when I sign on, my account details show me as a basic member :P

I check PayPal and all the details show everything went fine (all transactions approved and accepted, my subscription shows "current"). I try to re-enter my "S-XXXXX" subscription number and am told the "the number is already in use and activated". I tried re-sending activation emails 3 times (I received all 3 and the website accepted them, but I am still shown as "Basic". The weird thing is that if I log in and click on the "member features" link from the "my account details" page, it shows the following:

Type: Premium Member

Created: Thursday, August 09, 2007

Will Renew: Thursday, August 09, 2007

Huh?? :P:D

I opened up a support ticket (KKC-327162) and received an email with a link to click on to check the status of it, but following the link just results in a "support.groundspesk.com" webpage that states: "ERROR: You do not have enough permissions to access this page. Please login by entering your Email and Password.", with nowhere to log in.....

Help.

Has anyone ever experienced something like this before??

Wow, that was quick. :D

THANK YOU!!! :D:P:D:P

(although the website seems to be having some timeout issues right now - I'll try logging in again when i get home from work.)

I can log in, but when I try to access the "My Account" page now, I get

"Server Error in '/' Application."

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[sqlException: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.]

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream) +742

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior) +45

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior) +5

System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillFromCommand(Object data, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior) +304

System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior) +77

System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, String srcTable) +36

Groundspeak.Web.SqlData.SqlConnectionManager.FillDataSet(String sql, String TableName, Database database) +150

Groundspeak.Web.SqlData.SqlUserController.GetLogHistoryData(Int64 AccountID, DateTime FromDate, DateTime ToDate, WptDataSources DataSource) +390

Groundspeak.Web.User.GetLogHistoryData(Int64 UserID, DateTime FromDate, DateTime ToDate, WptDataSources DataSource) +50

Geocaching.UI.my_default.BindEventLogList() +109

Geocaching.UI.my_default.DisplayUserDetails() +1824

Geocaching.UI.my_default.Page_UserLoggedIn(Object sender, EventArgs e) +57

Geocaching.UI.WebformBase.IsLoggedIn() +1331

Geocaching.UI.my_default.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +222

System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +750

Edited by Scoobmaster