? on TB mileage

Jedi Cacher

I've got a question on TB mileage. I recently acquired a TB that was headed to Oregon and I live in SD. I recently made a trip to Wyoming to the Devils Tower area to see the sites and do some caching. The TB needed to move west and this was a perfect opportunity to move it westward. Unfortunately all of the cache containers were either magnets or pill bottles and could not fit the TB in the caches I visited. I did take photos of the bug and the sites, and then managed to place him in a cache near the SD-WY border. I ended up backtracking a little bit from it's westward quest. What is the proper procedure to log mileage? Could have I dropped and retrieved the TB at all of these sites for mileage? ^_^

Heck yeah. Absolutely.

You can still do some back-dated logging if you didn't log them through the first time.

Thanks, I was just going to ask if I could back log. I took that TB with me all over the Black Hills area and shot some photos while visiting area attractions (Mt.Rushmore,Devils Tower) and caches. I am also carrying a couple of gecoins that I took along with me that I need to place this weekend, so I take it that I can also log them for mileage at these caches I visited. I also shot photos of the coins too at these sites.

I am still learning and want to make sure I am doing this the right way.