google earth icons

I can't find the answer anywhere else, so here goes -

I've used google earth and geocaching.kml for a while now, and it has been fine, it used to identify caches with different logo's for standard/multi/virtual etc,etc.

Since upgrading to google earth 4.0.2737, it initially displays the icons as above, but then after a short while, all icons, including non-cache icons, just change to a yellow pushpin.

Anybody else having the same problem ?

anybody got an answer ?

cheers

Mike

:unsure: I just started having the same yellow tack / corrrect symbols switching back and forth.

After playing around and taking a chance, I downloaded the newest KML. Openned it in Google Earth. The new version showed up in the Places section under the temporary places folder. I had an existing "Geocaching Network KML" under the My places folder. I delted the My places one, and moved the one from the Temporary places up o my places and no more yellow tacks, just the cache type icon. Good luck!

I get the same problem with GE4, I tried removing the Geocaching network link from my places and re-adding it but this didn't solve the problem. I have found that it consistently alternates between correct geocache icons and yellow pushpins each time I move the map. Is there some sort of bug with the Geocaching network link, and is there someone at Groundspeak that can sort it out? It's really annoying!!