A worthy congratulations for Grayhoney...

Congratulations to Gary Honey who found a cache yesterday on his 100th consecutive day of finding at least one cache, it's more worthy for the fact that most were rated highly difficult, unlike the caches that I found in my first 100 consecutive streak :anibad:

Welcome to the club...but, don’t stop now, go for 200! :laughing:

-GOLDPOT-

Congratulations to Gary Honey who found a cache yesterday on his 100th consecutive day of finding at least one cache, it's more worthy for the fact that most were rated highly difficult, unlike the caches that I found in my first 100 consecutive streak ;)

Welcome to the club...but, don’t stop now, go for 200!

Thanks for welcoming me to the 'club' , I thought sfab may be joining us but he seems to have stopped in the eighties.

I don't think my streak is any more worthy I just like doing puzzle caches. Besides you managed to get yours all over the country apart from two holidays mine were just to and from work and out in the evening.

but, don’t stop now, go for 200!

The problem is I don't know how to stop it has become a routine. Although I am sure one day I'll go out for a late night one and DNF it, I had two near misses on the way to a 100.

Edited by garyhoney