Garmin 60 Cx handheld

I'm seeking feedback on two questions I have on the Garmin 60 Cx:

1) I heard that the unit is not entirely NT compatable, and that you lose the "Find by Name" feature as well as some other functionality. I use "Find by Name" dozens of times a year and want to make sure the unit will not lose functionality when I upgrade to City Navigator version 9 in a few weeks.

2) Has anyone else experienced the unit freezing up for a few seconds at a time? Frequently, it takes the unit a few seconds to "catch up" to button commands. I've upgraded to the latest software versions. Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, do you know the fix?

Thanks!

TR2

To clairify:

they have two types of map sets for City Navigator - regular City Navigator and City Navigator NT, the NT version being the compressed, smaller map sizes. Someone told me there were compatability problems between the 60 Cx and the NT version of City Navigator maps, and I want to see what, if any issues people have seen before I purchase.