An apology to Caches everywhere...

greg1701

My dear Geocaches...

I have an apology to give. First, let me state that you haven't done anything wrong... I appreciate the sheer volume of Caches in my area, a number which grows seemingly daily... and thank you greatly for the impetus to purchase my Explorist GPS in the first place...

I enjoy the small item exchange prevalent in many of your locations... signing the log book.... perhaps taking a photo with a disposable camera... all enjoyable and worthwhile endeavours...

But there is a new love in my life... through no fault of your own did our parting occur... it's just... I wanted... no, needed something more... and now I have that with Benchmarking....

I'll always remember you fondly.. you were my first... and you always remember your first, don't you?

Sure, I'll drop by occasionally... check out how you're doing from time to time... but there is someone new in my life.. and I must cater to that relationship out of necessity....

We'll always have Micros... never forget that...

I hope you understand...

All the best,

Greg1701

P.S. My birthday is coming up.. and as a parting gift If you'd like to get me a shovel and Metal Detector... well... I'd really appreciate that... thanks Caches... you're the best...

B)

But there is a new love in my life... through no fault of your own did our parting occur...

Even with that disclaimer, they will be calling to ask, "What it something I said?" B) Old lovers are like that.

Glad you're enjoying hunting for benchmarks.....It's a great facet of the GPS-related hobbies!

-Paul-