DNF & Don't Want To Find indicators

UT-PIRATE

After successfully logging a find, you receive a check mark for those caches. Has there been any talk about having a Did Not Find Indicator there :rolleyes: (Like this)? Or another helpful indicator on that page would be a Don't Want To Find indicator for those caches that have been missing for over a year or for some reason I don't want to go back after that cache again. Has there been any discussion about this?

...Don't Want To Find indicator for those caches that ...I don't want to go back after that cache again. Has there been any discussion about this?

Don't want to find is the same as "Ignore". That's a current function.

Thanks, I'm not familiar with that feature, I'll check it out

...Don't Want To Find indicator for those caches that ...I don't want to go back after that cache again. Has there been any discussion about this?

Don't want to find is the same as "Ignore". That's a current function.

Thanks, I'm not familiar with that feature, I'll check it out

I checked it out, and it works OK (It filters it out as a find). It would be better if instead of the check mark the found caches have, it has a different symbol. It would also be nice if the Blue DNF face could also be there instead of the red check mark. But thanks Renegade Knight for teaching me a new feature.

I like that idea too - I'd like to have a DNF indication for caches I logged as DNF.

The system should be set up so that the caches with this indication would lose the indication when found - so it wouldn't show both DNF and Found - but this shouldn't be too difficult.

I agree that Ignore solves the second issue - I'm curious to see what people think about the first. It would simplify things a lot from having to make Bookmark lists of your DNF's and keep maintaining them.

I like that idea too - I'd like to have a DNF indication for caches I logged as DNF.

The system should be set up so that the caches with this indication would lose the indication when found - so it wouldn't show both DNF and Found - but this shouldn't be too difficult.

I agree that Ignore solves the second issue - I'm curious to see what people think about the first. It would simplify things a lot from having to make Bookmark lists of your DNF's and keep maintaining them.

Right On, I'm with you all the way!

Edited by UT-PIRATE