Geocoin sleeves? Where are they bought?

Lotho

Hey there. Im thinking of buying my first geocoin and wanted one of those plastic sleeve like holders for it- the one with two pouches, one for the coin and the other for the information. I was wondering where i could get my hands on one as ive only seen them on ebay in lot's of 100. I would also consider a hard plastic protector that seats the coin inside. Im in the UK. Any help is much appreciated!

Hey there. Im thinking of buying my first geocoin and wanted one of those plastic sleeve like holders for it- the one with two pouches, one for the coin and the other for the information. I was wondering where i could get my hands on one as ive only seen them on ebay in lot's of 100. I would also consider a hard plastic protector that seats the coin inside. Im in the UK. Any help is much appreciated!

depends on the coin and the seller. Most times the sleeve comes with the coin.

If you want to purchase just a few sleeves, crake has the 5-pack coin flips at his store: http://www.crakephoto.com/store/geocoins.html

Yeah, they look good but their in the usa so although its only $1 for 5 im going to end up adding probably $2-3 more for s/h..

EDIT: Funny you should post, as it one of your coins im after! Do your coins come in sleeves? I emailed you about whether you ship to the uk in the last hour.

Edited by Lotho

Yeah, they look good but their in the usa so although its only $1 for 5 im going to end up adding probably $2-3 more for s/h..

EDIT: Funny you should post, as it one of your coins im after! Do your coins come in sleeves? I emailed you about whether you ship to the uk in the last hour.

Wow... how funny! To answer your question, yes the triple dragon geocoins come with coin sleeves with tracking / activation code info.

Thanks!

d