Garmin MapSource City Select V.6 North America

We use City Select V. 6 with our Garmin 60C. I have a new laptop, but I can't find the installation CD for City Select. I have the unlock certificate (the software has only been used with one GPS), but it won't do me much good without the software!

Do we have any options??????

We use City Select V. 6 with our Garmin 60C. I have a new laptop, but I can't find the installation CD for City Select. I have the unlock certificate (the software has only been used with one GPS), but it won't do me much good without the software!

* call garmin and beg. The main prob will likely be they will have nothing of that vintage laying around.

* perhaps someone will donate their old copy to you from here

* buy the media off eBay fer cheep

* attempt to procure a backup from the torrents (ahem) of data washing over the internet at any given moment. It's not like a copy would be useful to someone without the unlock, anyhow. This is not a pretty solution, but then again neither is re-purchasing software you already own.

and of course...

* in the future, make backups of all your important/$$$ commercial media. Use the backups and keep the originals in a fire safe. :-) I (re-)learned this the hard way a few times.