Hard to find magellan 210 units

Does anyone know why it has become so hard to find Magellan 210 units these days? TigerGPS and REI have both had these units back ordered for some time. I've checked the Magellan website, but didn't see anything about them having production problems (not that I expected them to volunteer that information).

Thanks! and happy Caching!

The joystick on mine failed today while caching....it only goes three directions now. I guess it is under warranty, so they are going to fix it....

For Geocaching it is great....fits in your hand...or your pocket, and easily loads waypoints. I bought it through Amazon when I received a gift certificate during the holidays.

Does anyone know why it has become so hard to find Magellan 210 units these days?

The joystick on mine failed today while caching....it only goes three directions now. I guess it is under warranty, so they are going to fix it....

For Geocaching it is great....fits in your hand...or your pocket, and easily loads waypoints. I bought it through Amazon when I received a gift certificate during the holidays.

Does anyone know why it has become so hard to find Magellan 210 units these days?

Yup, we absolutly love ours. We wouldn't have gone with anything else, except maybe a 500 ('cause it's color). Happy caching!

Yup, we absolutly love ours. We wouldn't have gone with anything else, except maybe a 500 ('cause it's color). Happy caching!

There was only one store in my hometown that sold it and they had one available. I recently went to AZ, and stopped by the Bass Pro Shop in Mesa, they had loads of them on the shelves. Picked up one with the outdoor bundle for cheap... They have them available on their website, but not for sale anymore... :laughing: