canada trip

gageplate

Hey All,

we are heading to canada at the end of the month. we are trying to find a somewhat inexpensive hotel close to downtown vancouver. would like to try to spend 150.00 or less. we are just spending one night in town so i do not want to spend a lot of money. We will then be heading to penticton for the week. it will be two adults and one child. i know there a some bad parts of town so that is the reason i am asking for ideas. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks

Hey All,

we are heading to canada at the end of the month. we are trying to find a somewhat inexpensive hotel close to downtown vancouver. would like to try to spend 150.00 or less. we are just spending one night in town so i do not want to spend a lot of money. We will then be heading to penticton for the week. it will be two adults and one child. i know there a some bad parts of town so that is the reason i am asking for ideas. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks

The following two hotels, while not technically downtown, are only a few minute drive across a bridge to downtown and should be fairly reasonable.

Ramada Inn Vancouver Centre

898 W Broadway

Vancouver, BC

(604) 872-8661

Holiday Inn-Vancouver Centre

711 W Broadway

Vancouver, BC

(604) 879-0511

Good Luck