Bookmark List

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

I guess this may be more of a feature request

Is there a way to sort the caches that are within a Bookmark List? As far as I can see, they show up on the list in the order they were placed on it. Is there a way one can add caches to the list, and then sort them out later.

A couple of examples of what I mean...

After I've chosen my top 100 caches, and I want to put them in a ranked order

For a list of caches along a route, wanting to list them from east to west, or similarly

I guess the easiest way would be to have the option of numbering each cache on the list (a number that the user could change at any time) like changing the order of the names in the speed dial function in my phone.

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Is there a way to sort the caches that are within a Bookmark List? As far as I can see, they show up on the list in the order they were placed on it. Is there a way one can add caches to the list, and then sort them out later.

For a list of caches along a route, wanting to list them from east to west, or similarly

I guess the easiest way would be to have the option of numbering each cache on the list (a number that the user could change at any time) like changing the order of the names in the speed dial function in my phone.

I have a bookmark list of caches where I was FTF. When I put the caches onto the list I added 001 in front of the name of the first one. The latest one starts with 123. At least this keeps them in order since they automagically list that way.

I have a bookmark list of caches where I was FTF. When I put the caches onto the list I added 001 in front of the name of the first one. The latest one starts with 123. At least this keeps them in order since they automagically list that way.

So...they're sorted alpha-numerically? I guess That serves the function I'm looking for, rather than adding a seperate column for the number. If you wanted to reorganize them, you could just edit the numbers at the beginning of each name? Sounds like that does what I want. Thanks

Kind of a clunky way of doing things and not easily and quickly resorted but it does work. I agree there "should" be an easy way to sort but I don't know that it would be a high priority for TPTB. Glad this work-around help you.