Looking for a starter GPS unit

Hi everyone! I am looking for an inexpensive GPS receiver for my nephew. He has quite a few caches in his neighborhood/surrounding area and I think it would be neat for him to learn how to use a gps unit.

I have a garmin eTrex legend, nothing fancy but it does the job. Anyone have anything of that caliber or lower for sale? I am located in Southern California.

If simple is ok (and it seems like it is), then I should mention I just picked up a ForeTrex 201 NIB off eBay for a little less than $80 shipped. The seller had about 5 still in boxes with the screen protectors on them.

Waterproof, recessed screen for maximum kid-resistance, and straps to your arm so it's hard to misplace somewhere. It's dead simple (more like a Geko 201 than a yellow etrex), but a lot of fun. Will hold 500 waypoints (caches, in this case).

cf-md.jpg

Hi everyone! I am looking for an inexpensive GPS receiver for my nephew. He has quite a few caches in his neighborhood/surrounding area and I think it would be neat for him to learn how to use a gps unit.

I have a garmin eTrex legend, nothing fancy but it does the job. Anyone have anything of that caliber or lower for sale? I am located in Southern California.

I BOUGHT AN E-TREX LEGEND FOR A FRIEND WHO BACKED OUT. I WOULD LIKE TO SELL IT AS I HAVE NO NEED FOR IT.NEED FOR IT. hndlbr AKA Paul

I BOUGHT AN E-TREX LEGEND FOR A FRIEND WHO BACKED OUT. I WOULD LIKE TO SELL IT AS I HAVE NO NEED FOR IT.NEED FOR IT. hndlbr AKA Paul

How much, PM or just reply please.

I have an eTrex Legend (with the blue case) for sale.

rf-sm.jpg

I have everything that came in the box (manuals, cable, wrist strap, etc.). It's less than a year old and it's in excellent condition, not a scratch on it. I'm selling it because I received a 60Cx for Mother's Day.

I'd sell it for $100 (shipping included).

You can check out my rating on eBay Seller/Buyer Rating.

Please contact me if you have any questions cbthediver@rushmore.com

Cheryl

For Sale --- Garmin Etrex Vista CX handheld GPSr with these accessories:

Asking $200 for the package. Well cared for, unit and screen are free of scratches. Unit is fully functional.

Used but not abused, and works perfectly. Rubber is good shape, not loose or torn. Never been dunked or disassembled.

Accessories:

* eTrex Vista Owner's Manual

* PC USB interface cable

* Garmin Hard Case holster with belt clip

* Garmin Trip and Waypoint Manager

* 64mb SD memory

* Lanyard

Payment by check or money order; I'll ship the unit when the money order cashes or the check clears. Please add $7.50 for shipping (UPS) and insurance.

If you are interested, contact me through the profile page here on Geocaching.com.

RickAnn