MAPSEND DIRECTROUTE

I haven't heard of that error message coming up. I'd be inclined to trace the path of the shortcut to make sure it is pointing correctly to an existing mapsend.exe file. Or, alternatively, open the mapsend.exe file in windows explorer to see if you get the same results.

If you confirm that the mapsend.exe file won't run, I would uninstall and reinstall. If it still won't run, you may need to call customer support to exchange the CD or DVD.

I haven't heard of that error message coming up. I'd be inclined to trace the path of the shortcut to make sure it is pointing correctly to an existing mapsend.exe file. Or, alternatively, open the mapsend.exe file in windows explorer to see if you get the same results.

If you confirm that the mapsend.exe file won't run, I would uninstall and reinstall. If it still won't run, you may need to call customer support to exchange the CD or DVD.

embra it wont install at all. there is no unstalling it. when i put the dvd in it wont auto run you have to manually start it. when you click on DVD_UI.EXE that is the message i get. im lost :(

embra it wont install at all. there is no unstalling it. when i put the dvd in it wont auto run you have to manually start it. when you click on DVD_UI.EXE that is the message i get. im lost :(

got it going! called Magellan support. got a answer in about 1 min. the guy talked me through it in about 5 mins. said my system was rejecting the software. anyway it works great now. thanks

embra.

ric