Camo'd Magnetic Key Holders

I recently saw a site that had camo'd magnetic key holders on it. They already had a sticker identifying it as an official geocache and all you needed to do was to write the name on it and hide it. Unfortunately, I forgot to bookmark the site and now I can't find it. Anyone else out there seen this and know where it is? If so, please email me at chihuahuak94me@yahoo.com and let me know the URL.

Thanks.

I recently saw a site that had camo'd magnetic key holders on it. They already had a sticker identifying it as an official geocache and all you needed to do was to write the name on it and hide it. Unfortunately, I forgot to bookmark the site and now I can't find it. Anyone else out there seen this and know where it is? If so, please email me at chihuahuak94me@yahoo.com and let me know the URL.

Thanks.

Hello if you get info would you let us know please. Thank you

Not trying to dis someone's idea, but.....

How many park benches are painted in camo?

Just having it painted flat black would probably be better. The sticker already attached may be a good selling point, though.

The best camo is where you have carefully matched the paint shade. We found an old-style aol tin on the base of a green light pole that matched perfectly... they even glued 4 small bolt heads to the top to make it look like an access panel! That is a good example of a cache in plain sight... but invisible to most people.

Not trying to dis someone's idea, but.....

How many park benches are painted in camo?

Just having it painted flat black would probably be better. The sticker already attached may be a good selling point, though.

The best camo is where you have carefully matched the paint shade. We found an old-style aol tin on the base of a green light pole that matched perfectly... they even glued 4 small bolt heads to the top to make it look like an access panel! That is a good example of a cache in plain sight... but invisible to most people.

:):):):)

I hadnt thought of that. Now it makes sense. Of my caching pet peeves is camo duct tape and those key boxes. I mean, they are for keys- not log sheets. I know, its just me.

Yeah- what metal item can you stick it to that is camo colored? :):) Great point!!!