Fishing Hot Spots V5

I noticed on the Garmin website that FH is now discontinued, but Inland Lakes seems to be going strong and even getting new updates. They look the same to me.

Is IL the successor to FH? I've got a legend C that I use for Weiss Lake, Alabama and I'm always looking for better lake software and waypoints if anybody has em!

P.S. For you demonoid users i've uploaded my entire weiss lake backup file for mapsource! Feel free to use it!

I noticed on the Garmin website that FH is now discontinued, but Inland Lakes seems to be going strong and even getting new updates. They look the same to me.

Is IL the successor to FH? I've got a legend C that I use for Weiss Lake, Alabama and I'm always looking for better lake software and waypoints if anybody has em!

P.S. For you demonoid users i've uploaded my entire weiss lake backup file for mapsource! Feel free to use it!

For the two big lakes in my area, Falls Lake and Jordan Lake, FH contains more detail than IL.