the process

I have a few questions regarding the overall process of going paperless and integration with my vista cx.

This is what I'm doing so far/what i think happens-

1. create pc (I make the selection criteria fairly broad, only really limiting the distance from home and the type of cache... this results in the max 500 being emailed to me)

2. open gsak>click on the 'get my mail' button (i added the button to the toolbar)

3. cache listing appears

4 I choose any of the number of filters I have made which present me with the most appropriate caches given the criteria i selected.

5. click on the cachemate button i've added to the tool bar, accept the settings and generate. Agree to overwrite the previous waypoint file.

6. accept the conversions cmcConvert has made

7. PalmOne Quick install appears, click ok to add file for next hotsync.>> hotsync palm

8. Leave house and go geocaching with gpsr and palm... When i find caches mark as found on gpsr and palm.

This is where the big confusion sets in...

- once i log the find in the palm - how does it get exported back to gask? I've attempted to export from the palm after marking a couple caches as found, yet it doesn't recognize any of the changes.

- with the combination of gsak/cachemate does that make managing waypoints in mapsource irrelevant?

- do i sync the waypoints (specifically the geocaches) from the gpsr to any program following a find?

-how does the poiloader fit into all of this to get past the waypoint limit?

With the process listed above, do i seem to be on the right track? And any tips would be appreciated also.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Brizor