New User, Experienced cacher

CondorTrax

Sure, she can go back and log the caches. It's a good idea to make sure she uses the same date she was with you originally, and to add a short note explaining that she was with you at the time, but now has her own account. She can add any additional comments she might care to add at the same time. Why she liked that cache, etc.

Most cache owners won't mind. If a couple do, well, at least she can log the rest.

Don't know if helps you, but my friend who's geocached with me a dozen or so times will be in the same boat when he gets his GPS (about a month or so). I already told him what I thought (if you're name ain't in the logbook, it ain't online), so he's going to re-find those particular ones.

But yeah... that's my theory. If it's not in the logbook, it's not online. Then again, in my written logs in the cache, I mention who I'm with at the time... so that could count. However, I usually write their real name... so if their online name is any different, that could cause confusion regardless.