Can an Earth Cache be a multi stage too?

figtreesky

I am wondering if it's possible to have a multistage earth cache where each stage would have a unique description of geologic history, along with perhaps peripheral natural history and cultural history information. Would that be a significant element of interest for a multistage cache?

Sure

See my Nebraska Sandhills Earthcache.

Hard to do anything but a multi with a region that takes up 1/3 of Nebraska.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...bf-52ebb1caa385

wow that looks amazing! I've thought about doing something very similar to that, but feel I need more time and experience before attempting something like that. Is it typical to list all the stages' coordinates?

Sure

See my Nebraska Sandhills Earthcache.

Hard to do anything but a multi with a region that takes up 1/3 of Nebraska.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...bf-52ebb1caa385

wow that looks amazing! I've thought about doing something very similar to that, but feel I need more time and experience before attempting something like that. Is it typical to list all the stages' coordinates?

Normally no - you want each stage to offer some clues to go to the next stage. in my case, I was looking for to send folks on an educational journey that they could plan around - so I listed them all.