Bike trip to Weston's Mansion cache?

Dgwphotos

I have been trying to organize a bike trip to Weston's Mansion, a cache west of Thorp, on a rarely traveled portion of the John Wayne trail. There has been no FTF yet. I have been unable to go, as I do not have a car and it is 10 miles from Ellensburg. I would like to go May 12th. Is there anyone who would be willing to go with me? This would be my 150th cache. I would also like to continue on to #46, a cache further to the west.

Edited by Dwoodford

Hi,

My son and I can join you if it's on a day that will work. We rode there in March and thought it's be a good place to hide a cache.

I have been trying to organize a bike trip to Weston's Mansion, a cache west of Thorp, on a rarely traveled portion of the John Wayne trail. There has been no FTF yet. I have been unable to go, as I do not have a car and it is 10 miles from Ellensburg. I would like to go May 12th. Is there anyone who would be willing to go with me? This would be my 150th cache. I would also like to continue on to #46, a cache further to the west.