Help finding my Seattle cache?

fauxSteve

My cache Leilani and Palenaka (GCRHR2) seems to be missing, but a previous finder told me they found it about elbow's length up a tree not long before it seemingly went wayward. That's not how I hid it (it was an easy hide--perhaps too easy). I archived it after not finding it since I believed it to be missing. I have been back a couple times without any luck, but I might simply be too biased by my memory of how I actually hid the thing (also, as many know, I kinda stink at actually finding caches).

The only reason I really care is to eliminate geotrash, but also to save a TB that is in it. So, if anyone is in Discovery Park this summer and want to look for an archived cache that might be missing afterall, please do so. It's in Discovery Park in Seattle. The coordinates are:

N47 39.951 W122 25.345

Reception is horrible, and the hint tells you that its where there is a knot (roots) in the trail. North Beach trail, I believe.

If you find it, do as you wish with the container... trash it, recycle it into a new cache, whatever you prefer. I'd like to see the TB saved most of all. Maybe someone will have better luck than me.