Orphaned Bookmark Lists

Quest Master

I quit my charter membership subscription a month or so ago but I still have a public bookmark list out there that should probably be deleted now that I can no longer maintain it. I have no intention of renewing my subscription.

I actually have several public bookmark lists but only one ever appeared in the "Bookmark Lists" tab on my public profile. This one still appears on cache pages but I'd rather that it didn't since it's not accurate anymore. Ironically, my other public bookmark lists that might still be useful to other geocachers cannot be viewed by them. I think this is because they were initially set up as private bookmark lists and changed to public after they were finished. It's one of many buggy things about bookmark lists that never got fixed.

If a member can not change or delete their own bookmark list when they are no longer a premium member, then it shouldn't show up on any cache pages. It's like litter at that point.

I know there are other bugs with the bookmark list that were to be fixed but they never seemed to get fixed either. I guess close enough is good enough.