pocket queries

You've probably ticked too many boxes.

If you post a link here to the PQ we can view it. If you tell us what you are trying to achieve we can try and work out what you did wrong.

To get the URL for the PQ, go to your PQ list, open the one you want, click on the URL in the address bar, copy and paste it into your post here.

You've probably ticked too many boxes.

If you post a link here to the PQ we can view it. If you tell us what you are trying to achieve we can try and work out what you did wrong.

To get the URL for the PQ, go to your PQ list, open the one you want, click on the URL in the address bar, copy and paste it into your post here.

http://www.geocaching.com/pocket/gcquery.a...92-22ca3173e109 I hope this is right ,not really up on this copy and paste malarky.I was trying to download all the local caches so as to not to have to carry reams of paper around

Tried that but it is still telling me there are no results http://www.geocaching.com/pocket/gcquery.a...e2-cbd92755d617 could some one have a look and see what I am doing wrong . Many thanks. Hardleydangerous

I see that you are searching from your home co-ordinates. Have you got them set up correctly in your profile. Also, you have not selected a day to run the cache on.

Right. I changed the terrain and difficulty selection from 3.5 to 1, but that had no effect.

Then I changed the From Origin to none selected, and got a whole list of caches.

See this link.

Sounds like there is a problem with your home co-ordinates, or something like that. Having being doing some new queries for myself, it looks like you have to enter your home co-ords in the space for co-ords rather than just select 'Home Co-ords'.

Edited by walkergeoff

There may be a problem with the home coordinates system as walkergeoff has pointed out.

See this thread from the website forum:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=159741

You could try using your postcode instead or the GC code of your nearest cache or even just manually insert your home coords. The postcode and coords will be visible to the other people on this forum though via the link you posted in case that bothers you

Edited by dino-irl

Seems to be preventing that guy in the other thread from changing his coords though, unless he's getting it hopelessly wrong?

I think so, it doesn't actually notify you of the change, it just happens. I tested by checking the caches in your area link on /my, the link changed to the unvisited colour after changing the home coords - it worked.