Geocoin Icon Showing up?

The Herd

Quick question. There is a geocoin in our collection that has its own icon. It has been out for over a month now, and the icon still hasn't showed up. Is this typical, I would think it would be a quick activation to get it added to the site, afterall these icons are pre-approved?

Quick question. There is a geocoin in our collection that has its own icon. It has been out for over a month now, and the icon still hasn't showed up. Is this typical, I would think it would be a quick activation to get it added to the site, afterall these icons are pre-approved?

Groundspeak runs on a very small core of paid employees. Sometimes they get a bit behind in loading icons, especially if they are dealing with other big issues like email stoppage or site-inaccessible problems.

If you can share which coin it is, and what you believe the icon is supposed to be, then I could send an email to Bryan at Groundspeak.com Better yet, you could do it! :rolleyes:

Thanks. Will probaby do that. It was the IDNR geocoin that is being sold on geocoinstore.com. The icon is somewhere in my computer files. I will try to get hold of them and see, perhaps they are just bogged down right now.

It wasn't this icon by any chance?

936.gif

I have no idea really, just poking around the icon server directory and this is the closest one in the recent set of icons that saw that even remotely reminded me of Indiana.

If so, then this icon is already uploaded to Groudspeak's server, it just needs to be associated with the coin.

No, that wasn't the icon. Here it is below.

87e9fb4a-82d3-4ff9-8339-6898da7c83c6.jpg

Well, I do not see that icon on the server that I can find. I believe that the only person who can submit an icon is the original coin mint or original (verified identity) coin owner. One of those two will have to send the icon art to Bryan at Groundspeak.