WANTED: UK Maps for GPSMap 60Cx

SCOTUS

Good Day,

I will be travelling to the UK, specifically Scotland in the next couple months and I'm trying to find maps of just the UK that I can load into my GPSr. I can't find a UK specific MapSource product, though I'm told they do exist. There's even an item in the garmin dropdown menu for my unit, but it doesn't lead anywhere.

I would appreciate any suggestions, ideas, and/or any other helpful informaitno you might have!

Thanks,

SCOTUS

I am also going to the UK (Ireland) soon. I see you have the 60CX GPSr which is basicly the same as my unit a 60CSX. I bought the MicroSD card for my unit that has just the maps for the UK, England, Scotland & Ireland. The maps look as good as the maps I have for City Navigator US. I think I paid $110 which included shipping. I'd have to check when I get home where I got the maps. Checked where I got my maps, (MobilePlanet) Item #136295 Garmin City Navigator NT microSD Card (UK, Ireland)

Bruce

Edited by #1batman