my daughters are goig on my caches

When I first started geocaching, I logged all the caches my daughters were with me for with just my name. Before we found too many caches though I realized there would come a time when they would be caching without me. :sad: I had them create their own accounts and they started logging the cache logbooks and online with their new name. We even went back to alot of the previous finds so they could log the cache logbooks. :o:o When we come upon a cache now that hasn't been found, it is a race for which of us will get FTF. :sad::sad::) I've hidden a few caches lately and yes they do have to search for the cache before they can log the find. :huh: Most times I even make them wait until someone else has scored FTF. :D:):D

If you log the log book, you score the cache.

If she has her own account - and she finds them - she should log them. To keep it fun for her - drive her close and then let her look - you may learn a little something about your hide style!

ITS HARDER THAN SHE THOUGHT MY DAUGHTER JUST POSTED A DNF ON ONE OF MY CACHES I EXSPECT A PHONE CALL FOR A CLUE SOON

my daughters and ex wife just started caching is it ok if she finds and logs my caches,can or can I take her out on my caches and have her find them or is this considered cheating my

Yes. it is perfectly acceptable for them to hunt and log your caches.

If they have their own accounts, great, otherwise they can log them under yours, as my wife and sons do on mine, unless you strive for sanctity of the numbers!