Garmin eTrex Vista & Accessories for Sale

Kai Team

...how many GPSr's does one person need? :laughing:

Garmin Etrex Vista hand held GPSr with all accessories

Asking $150 for the package. Well cared for, unit and screen are free of scratches. Unit is fully functional.

Accessories (accessories alone are a $150 value, not including mapping software):

* PC serial interface cable (click here for more information)

* Garmin Hard Case holster with belt clip (click here) (this is why the unit is in such good condition!)

* Garmin neoprene soft carry case with view window and belt clip (click here)

* 12V DC power cable for use in car (click here)

* Garmin car windshield suction cup mount/cradle (click here)

* Garmin Trip and Waypoint Manager (click here)

* eTrex Vista Owner's Manual

* Garmin MapSource MetroGuide USA (V 5) Map Software**

* Garmin Waterways and Lights (US) (V 3.01) Map Software**

eTrex Vista Product Information (from the Garmin Website):

The eTrex Vista® combines a basemap of North and South America, with a barometric altimeter and electronic compass. The compass provides bearing information while you're standing still and the altimeter determines your precise altitude. The Vista is also designed to provide precise GPS positioning using correction data obtained from the Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS). This product will provide position accuracy to less than three meters when receiving WAAS corrections.

The eTrex Vista also boasts an internal memory capacity of 24 megabytes, which allows it to accept downloaded mapping data from Garmin's MapSource® CD-ROMs, including U.S. Recreational Lakes with Fishing Hot Spots. A silver case gives this unit a high-tech look. New to the product design, Garmin will include marine aids to navigation in addition to the basemap. These navigational aids will be pre-loaded into each unit from the factory. Garmin part number: 010-00243-00

Actual Picture of all items for sale:

etrexvistaandaccessorieci7.jpg

Contact Kai <dot> Team <at> gmail <dot> com or through my profile on this website.

**Note: these detailed maps cover the entire USA and are from 2003. Because updates are no longer available from Garmin (they've gone to a new map series), and they are offered "as is" (they should work for you, but I can't guarantee it).

Edited by Kai Team

The eTrex Vista also boasts an internal memory capacity of 24 megabytes, which allows it to accept downloaded mapping data from Garmin's MapSource® CD-ROMs, including U.S. Recreational Lakes with Fishing Hot Spots.

Does this have a spot for an SDcard? Also, the maps cd's. I know, silly question. But are there maps already on the unit or must you have the cd's and updates. Sorry, new cacher.

Sorry - I thought I'd tracked this thread so that I'd be notified of replies (apparently not :anibad: ). The unit was sold - it's no longer available.

FYI:

Does this have a spot for an SDcard? Also, the maps cd's. I know, silly question. But are there maps already on the unit or must you have the cd's and updates. Sorry, new cacher.

No - the original eTrex Vista does not have SD card capability. The eTrex Vista Cx does.

With the original Vista, the unit somes with "base maps", which show major highways, etc. You can download detailed maps to the unit's internal memory, up to the 24 MB capacity (which is a very reasonable sized area in most cases).

Edited by Kai Team