Palm M505 CD

SteveF099

There's a couple of also outdated apps on the CD too, but if you are using the Palm for just paperless caching they won't be of much value to you. The downloadable Palm Desktop and Hotsync Manager apps for the PC should serve you just fine. Some of the older versions are not famous for playing well with XP. My wife and I have had a series of Palms (M505, M515, T/C, T-5,T/X) and the current version works with the 505, the C, and the X. I suspect it would work just fine with the others but they're dead. Still hanging around my desk, but dead. I have Cachemate on the T/X and the 505. The 505 heads into the field with me since i don't worry to much about its life like I do with the T/X. CM runs on the C too, but that's Mommy's Palm and she doesn't care much. Managing 1400 or so caches on the 505 is a bit slow, but where are you going for the next five minutes anyway? For the older units the new software will work with the equivelent apps installed on the Palm. The PIMs handle pretty much the same in all versions even though the names have changed to look more Windows like.

HTH