Garmin Etrex Vista vs GPSMAP60 vs GPSMAP76S

NE4ME

Weighing the options between each model and having a hard time deciding. Just an FYI, I am currently running the old GPS12, and it's ok, but getting ready to upgrade to something reasonably priced (aka no color). I think I would like to have something with the build in altimeter and digital compass, but not sure if it's worth it or not or if anyone uses this function at all, but it sounds nice atleast, hehe. Also wondering which of these units have the Sirf receivers of any at this level. Also, the patch antenna versus the quad helix antenna issue and if one is obviously better than the other. I hear some praising the quad helix design and also the Sirf receivers too. I also want some type of built in map. Yes, I am asking a lot for my price range ($250 or less). I noticed that the Map60 has a geocaching mode, which intrigued me. Also, my gps12, has a resolution on it's map to .2 mi or .3 ki, and then on distance it goes down to .01 of a ki or mi, but is there something on the newer units that go even closer (better resolution) than that for geocaching or do you just have to look at the coordinates every time and try to match them? Right now I am leaning towards the map76S, but still not sure. May just go cheaper with the Vista....Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.....NE4ME