Cleaning things up

I just have a simple question, need advice. I have to many caches in my GPSr and GSAK. I would like to clean this up. My question is, Can I simply delete all waypoints in GSAK and the same on my GPSr, and then create a new pocket querie, load into GSAK and transfer to my GPSr? There are so many waypoints that I will never visit since my previous queries were in 100 mile radius. Plus there are many that are no longer there or archived. My thoughts are to delete every cache in GSAK and GPSr. Then request a new pocket querie for all caches I have NOT found, but within 50 miles instead of 100, maybe even closer. Then dump into GSAK and load to my GPSr. At the same time, delete all caches on my palm, and load the new files. Does this make since to anyone? I just want to do some cleaning/organizing. I would sure appreciate any advice regarding this. I can't find the information I'm looking for in the manual for my 60cs, Thanks.