Logging finds online

Georovers2

I am new to logging online, and this message keeps showing up on my logs [upload an image for this log]. I did not click on upload image, and cannot figure out how to get rid of it. Help!

There is nothing wrong with the message showing up. That is just an option for you to upload a photo if you want. Nothing more, nothing less. This message only shows up for your use. I can only load photos to my account and no one else's.

I am new to logging online, and this message keeps showing up on my logs [upload an image for this log]. I did not click on upload image, and cannot figure out how to get rid of it. Help!

The message [upload an image for this log] shows up on the cache page, and I don't see it on other logs on the cache page.

Its cool, just ignore it. if you ever decide to take a picture while on a cache hunt then you can upload it there. Until then just skip it. Its only there if you have a pic to upload to show you at the cache site or somehting you thought was interesting, just continue your log and submit it. The lack of a photo will not interfere with your log its simply an option. Make sense?

The message [upload an image for this log] shows up on the cache page, and I don't see it on other logs on the cache page.

Oooooooooooooh ok I see what your saying. The "upload image" shows up on the cahce page after you log underneath your info? What is the GC# of the cache so I can see.

This is what it looks like when other people look at the cache page.

Cache Logs

January 28 by Georovers2 (85 found)

Just a brisk walk from home. Awesome view of the Olympics and the bridges and such beautiful weather. TFTH

[view this log on a separate page]

So it only shows up for your own use. It is a user option. All users have access to this option through their own account and cannot add pictures to someone else's account.

This is what it looks like when other people look at the cache page.

Cache Logs

January 28 by Georovers2 (85 found)

Just a brisk walk from home. Awesome view of the Olympics and the bridges and such beautiful weather. TFTH

[view this log on a separate page]

So it only shows up for your own use. It is a user option. All users have access to this option through their own account and cannot add pictures to someone else's account.

This is what it looks like under when looking at cache page when I am signed in as a user.

January 28 by kayak-cowboy (1661 found)

Returned today with some "special tools" and retrieved, signed and replaced as found. Thanks for the hide.

Kayak-Cowboy

[view/edit logs/images on a separate page]

[upload an image for this log]

As I said it is an account user option.

Edited by kayak-cowboy